- 1 night at the Luxury “Grano del Oro” hotel in San Jose, Breakfast included
- 5 nights in Nicuesa Lodge where the jungle meets the sea in Osa Peninsula. Our party will have exclusive occupancy of 165 acres (unless we are unable to fill it which I’m hoping we can)
- 3 meals a day with private chef offering 3 fresh, vibrant and nutrient rich meals. Vegetarian accommodated.
- Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Mindfulness, Wellness classes on covered yoga deck next to the water
- 1 hour private session with either Cathy Daley or Cathy Gooden.
- Private transfer San Jose airport to the grand “Grano de Oro” hotel and back
- Transfers to and from airport and hotel
- Private Charter Plane RETURN from San Jose to Puerto Jimenez airport
- Private short boat ride to the lodge
- Endless nature and adventure activities like kayaking, snorkeling
- Walking and Hiking trails and Wildlife Viewing
- An abundance of natural fruit juices and snacks
Visualize your next ‘like-minded’ people retreat in a private and pristine 165-acre coastal rain forest destination, accessible only by the included private plane and short boat ride. All immersed in the sounds of lapping waves and jungle howler monkeys, while surrounded by lush coastal rain-forest.
Cathy Daley (www.AliveWithYoga.com) and Cathy Gooden (www.goodenlife.com) will be your highly qualified Yoga Therapy, Yoga, Wellness and Mindfulness teachers. Enjoy the various, all optional classes taking place on the covered yoga platform that is located just at the edge of the Golfa Dulce with the sound of the waves.
The covered yoga platform is located just at the edge of the Golfo Dulce and the lull of its rolling waves complement all the classes.
- All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF.
- Cleaned with disinfectant.
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
- Basic Soaps
- Towels Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Linens provided
- Wireless Internet at main lodge
- Snorkel gear
- Paddle boards
- Fishing gear
- Fruit orchards
- Nature trails
This unique yoga vacation/retreat is guaranteed to replenish your energy, restore your sense of wonder, and expand your perspective of Self and world. It is an invitation for renewal on every level of your being.
You will deepen the alignment with your true self and become more conscious of what you need to nurture your well-being. Together, we will be transforming from the inside out with Gentle Yoga (as the new Advanced), Mindfulness, wellness and meditation training, nature, laughter, nourishing meals with the private chef.
- practice the art of being in the moment
- practice the Art of doing Nothing
- immerse yourself in nature
- do things you haven’t done before
- put yourself first
- open your Mind and Self
- You will feel inspired to maintain your self-care
- You will deepen your connection with nature and your soul/spirit
- You will connect with others on similar growth journeys
- You will feel recharged and ready to live your best life for yourself and your loved ones
- Flights to San Jose (Quite reasonable at the moment, book soon).
- Tips to staff at end of retreat/ Other tips
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic beverages, Luxury fruit sodas
- Optional activities such as chocolate factory, zip lining, etc, etc
Cost: $ 2985 per person sharing. An extra $500 single in own room at lodge.
Space Is limited. Book now.
A deposit of $985 is due upon registration to confirm your spot.
- 50% of balance due December 1st, 2022
- Remaining balance due January 1st, 2023
- For those signing up after January 1st, full payment is due
- If you prefer to pay by credit card 4.0% will be added to cover fees
Cancellation Policy per person: (must be made in writing)
- Any cancellation received between Nov 1 – Dec 1st, 2022 the deposit will be non-refundable. 50% of any other payments refunded.
- Any cancellation after January 1st. No refunds will be made.
- Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans.