- 1 night at the Luxury “Grano del Oro” hotel in San Jose, Breakfast included
- 5 nights in Villa Uvita in the Costa Rican jungle. Our party will have exclusive occupancy of the property which has 180-degree views
- 3 meals a day “Tropical Culinary Art” with our own private chef offering 3 fresh, vibrant and nutrient rich meals
- Access to 3 kitchens (Main house and in both cassatas) toprepare any extras you may want
- Daily yoga and mindfulness classes
- Private transfer San Jose airport to the grand “Grano de Oro” hotel and back
- Private Charter Plane RETURN from San Jose to Quepos airport
- Private transfer from and back to Quepos airport to Villa Uvita
- Hiking trails and Wildlife Viewing
- Transportation and short hike to a Waterfall Adventure. It has a butterfly garden and 3 pools
- Half day group trip to the beach for sunset
This unique piece of paradise has plenty of privacy, wildlife, fruit orchards, waterfalls, and streams set on 258 acres. Includes a swimming pool.
Located 800 ft in elevation & a mile from the ocean, The Villa has a regular breeze all day long.
The environment feels less like a salty beach & more like a refreshing rainforest. Yet there are excellent beaches for walks, horseback riding, and others for surfing – all within 10-20 minutes from our doorstep.
Toucans live in the trees around the Villa. It is not uncommon to see toucans and parrots daily. A wide array of wildlife lives on the property including howler monkeys, parrots, 3-toe sloths, and many other species. During the rainy season, eagles perch nearby.
This property has many types of fruit trees including an orchard located in the valley below the villa and various fruits from the property.
The property is fantastic for hiking and wildlife viewing.
If you’re ready for serious hiking and bring the appropriate gear, I can arrange a guide to take you through the pristine jungle to see what few people have the opportunity to see.
Stunning mountain walls of primary forest and inspiring ocean views bound this private paradise.
Half of the pool is 16 inches deep so it’s perfect for lounging or teaching kids to swim. The other half is 5 ft deep and good for swimming. The view is awesome.
- All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF.
- Cleaned with disinfectant.
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
- Hair Dryer
- Basic Soaps
- Towels Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Washing machine
- Linens provided
- Wireless Internet
- Clothes dryer
- Paper Towels
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Towels
This unique yoga vacation/retreat is guaranteed to replenish your energy, restore your sense of wonder, and expand your perspective of Self and world. It is an invitation for renewal on every level of your being.
You will deepen the alignment with your true self and become more conscious of what you need to nurture your well-being. Together, we will be transforming from the inside out with Gentle Yoga (as the new Advanced), Mindfulness and meditation training, nature, laughter, nourishing meals with our own private chef.
- practice the art of being in the moment
- practice the Art of doing Nothing
- immerse yourself in nature
- do things you haven’t done before
- put yourself first
- open your Mind and Self
- You will feel inspired to maintain your self-care
- You will deepen your connection with nature and your soul/spirit
- You will connect with others on similar growth journeys
- You will feel recharged and ready to live your best life for yourself and your loved ones
- Flights to San Jose (Quite reasonable at the moment, book soon).
- Tips to staff at end of retreat/ Other tips
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic beverages, (we can purchase our own alcohol from liquor store before we get to the Villa (and during our stay as needed)
- Optional activities during free time such as surfing lessons. Horseback riding, zip lining etc.
Cost: $ 2200 per person sharing. $2500 per person single in own room.
$200 off if reserved by June 15th !!!
A deposit of $500 is due upon registration to confirm your spot.
- 50% of balance due July 1st, 2021
- Remaining balance due September 1, 2021
- For those signing up after September 1, full payment is due
- If you prefer to pay by credit card 4.0% will be added to cover fees
Cancellation Policy per person: (must be made in writing)
- Any cancellation received between May 1 –July 1st, 2021 will result in a loss of $275
- Any cancellation received between July 1 – September 1st, 2021 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation received September 1st, 2021 until retreat date will result in a total loss of funds
- We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum. If we cancel, your payments will be fully refunded. Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans.